Thursday, April 7, 2011

Post #11 - My Bloody Valentine

Please note this is a complete SPOILER and I am basically relaying how insanely stupid this movie was for your enjoyment. I suggest seeing the movie before reading this if you have any interest in it being surprise.

2009 Release
Directed by: Patrick Lussier
Written by: Todd Farmer & Zane Smith
Starring : Jensen Ackles, Jamie King & Kerr Smith

Ok, this one is gonna make me angry so beware. I made Christian watch this one with me and I am pretty sure he was really pist afterwards as well. I tried to rewatch this once and I couldn't - that's a really bad sign. I think you can tell that I will rewatch some real shit over and over again, so that tells you just how much I HATED this movie.

First of all, this movie looks like it was filmed on a fucking Flip, or like a Lifetime movie from 1984. Now, I didn't see it in 3D but I can guaran-fucking-tee you it didn't help. There are tons of cheesy pop out "scares" that when viewed non-3D just look fucking stupid. The story is atrocious. The acting is unforgiveable and everyone involved with this movie should have to suffer through hard labor for at least 6 months as penance. I know this movie is based on a 1981 classic which I did not see, so I admit I am a fucking moron. I can't even go into what happens in this movie because it will give me high blood pressure so I am just going to say don't waste your fucking time. Pulling out your eye lashes one by one or sticking various body parts in pots of boiling water would be more pleasant than watching this piece of garbage.

SO having said all that, I give this movie:
This movie beyond sucked and wasn't worth the goddamn rental. Avoid it at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment