Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Post #17 - Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever

Please note this is a complete SPOILER and I am basically relaying how insanely stupid this movie was for your enjoyment. I suggest seeing the movie before reading this if you have any interest in it being surprise.

2009 Release
Directed by: Ti West
Written by: Joshua Malkin & randy Pearlstein
Starring: Rider Strong, Noah Segan & Alexi Wasser

This is going to be quick because this was the most disgusting, despicable movie I have seen in awhile. I absolutely hated this movie, and I think I watched up 30 minutes and believe me I want those 30 minutes back. I have seen the first one and it was really weird, and gross, BUT this sequel is the reason why I hate humans. Whoever liked this movie is a sick fuck and should burn some part of their body immediately. I made it through the first part but then there was a guy pissing blood into the prom punch bowl, a guy fucking a first chick and then letting her drown and I had to call it quits. I feel bad about myself for having seen that much. I hated hated hated this movie. I don't understand why people would want to watch this filth, and I watch ALOT of shit.

SO having said all that, I give this movie:
If you liked this movie you should be sterilized.

No comments:

Post a Comment