Sunday, April 17, 2011

Post #21 - Dolls

Please note this is a complete SPOILER and I am basically relaying how insanely stupid this movie was for your enjoyment. I suggest seeing the movie before reading this if you have any interest in it being surprise.

1987 Release
Directed by: Stuart Gordon
Written by: Ed Naha
Starring: Ian Patrick Williams, Carolyn Purdy-Gordon and Carrie Lorraine

This was the best movie ever! I had seen it on Netflix a few times and finally decided to watch it last night. I was smiling and laughing the entire time because its completely insane and hysterical. I am not going to go into great details but here is a snip it - a family is stranded in a storm and stumbles upon an old house owned by an older couple. The husband makes custom dolls and the wife is nuts. A young man and 2 wild and crazy girls are also stranded in the storm and seek refuge with the old couple. Everything goes crazy and we discover the true nature of the doll makers trade. Every thing about this movie was 100% 80's AMAZING. I am going to include a bunch of pictures for your enjoyment but you must must must see this movie, like right now!SO having said all that, I give this movie:
Best movie! This is why the 80's were the best, you had classics and then you had moveis like DOLLS!

1 comment: